Presented by Attorney & CPA: Paul Horn
The most comprehensive and interactive probate, living trust, & conservatorship training for Real Estate Professionals & Investors in Southern California! Discover the least competitive and evergreen niche in real estate. We will cover everything from understanding probate transactions to protecting your commission in court to protecting your real estate assets from predatory lawsuits. You will also learn about the new law under which Medi-Cal won’t be able to come after your clients’ home, but they must know what to do and take action!
PLUS: Learn how to earn the Probate Specialist Certification offered by C.A.R. During the seminar, I will share with you how you can get the only C.A.R.--approved probate certification. P.S. Merely attending the seminar will not grant you the certification.
NEW Topics You Don’t Want to Miss!
- What is Asset Protection?
- How Can I Protect my Assets from Lawsuits?
- Asset Protection: Concepts and Strategies for Protecting Your Real Estate
- Asset Protection Planning to Keep Creditors and Predators at Bay
- 5 Things You Must Do to Protect Your Assets
- Choose the Right Business Entities: LLC vs. Corporation?
Tickets are limited! Please click the button below to reserve your seat!
Paul Horn Has Been Invited to Speak by Many Real Estate Organizations. Take a Look at Some Photos Below
What you will learn:
- What is probate?
- How is a home sold in probate?
- The Probate Process from A to Z for Realtors/Investors
- How to give your home to your children tax-free
- How does a court confirmation probate sale work in real estate?
- The Probate Real Estate Sale Process: Full vs. Limited IAEA Authority
- The Probate Court confirmation and the overbidding process
- Appraising the Probate Home
- California’s new law "Revocable Transfer on Death Deed"; new law for homeowners
- Protect and maximize your probate commission
- When and How to sell real estate under a conservatorship & living trust
- Using Proposition 58 & 193 to avoid property tax reassessment upon death of property owner
- The Benefits and Pitfalls of Joint Tenancy & Community Property Vesting
- Avoid capital tax gains by vesting title properly
- Can the State take my home if I go on Medi-Cal?
- NEW LAW: Medi-Cal Planning Recovery & How to Avoid it — If your homeowners are on Medi-Cal, they MUST understand this law and take advantage of it! Often time, children are forced to sell off their parents’ home in order to satisfy Medi-Cal reimbursement. This does not need to happen to your homeowners in 2017!
- Differences between Revocable vs. Irrevocable Trust?
- And Much Much More…….
What do REALTORS think of Paul Horn’s Seminar?