Presented by Attorney & CPA: Paul Horn
The most comprehensive and interactive probate, living trust, & conservatorship training for Real Estate Professionals & Investors in California!
- Learn directly from the #1 probate attorney how to close a probate transaction fast.
- Discover where to find and buy probate properties that are NOT on the MLS (from the comfort of your home).
- Learn how to find the heir in charge who has the authority to sign your listing agreement.
Tickets are limited! Please click the button below to reserve your seat!
What to expect from the webinar?
Imagine that one day a son or daughter walks into your office and asks to sell their parents’ home. It will happen sooner or later in your real estate career.
Even though we don’t like to think about our own mortality, none of us is going to live forever. This webinar is designed to provide you with knowledge so you’ll know exactly what to say and what to do in order to earn their business.
In addition, if you choose to pursue probate proactively, this webinar will provide you with tools to either list probate properties, represent probate buyers (aka investors), or even purchase probate properties below market value for yourself.
- Learn directly from a probate attorney how to close a probate transaction fast
- Master basic probate vocabulary and probate real estate documents needed to close your transaction
- Learn how to how to buy probate property for yourself or when representing and investor
- Discover how to access probate properties not listed on the MLS
- The Probate Process from A to Z for Realtors/Investors
- How to give your home to your children tax-free
- How does a court confirmation probate sale work in real estate?
- The Probate Real Estate Sale Process: Full vs. Limited IAEA Authority
- The Probate Court confirmation and the overbidding process
- Appraising the Probate Home
- California’s new law "Revocable Transfer on Death Deed"; new law for homeowners
- Protect and maximize your probate commission
- When and How to sell real estate under a conservatorship & living trust
- Using Proposition 58 & 193 to avoid property tax reassessment upon death of property owner
- The Benefits and Pitfalls of Joint Tenancy & Community Property Vesting
- Avoid capital tax gains by vesting title properly
- Can the State take my home if I go on Medi-Cal?
- NEW LAW: Medi-Cal Planning Recovery & How to Avoid it — If your homeowners are on Medi-Cal, they MUST understand this law and take advantage of it! Often time, children are forced to sell off their parents’ home in order to satisfy Medi-Cal reimbursement. This does not need to happen to your homeowners in 2017!
- Differences between Revocable vs. Irrevocable Trust